Connection Corner Replay: Hacking Your Career in Infosec
Join WiTH for a thought-provoking conversation around cybersecurity, the fastest growing and in-demand tech sector.
Cybersecurity is critical in safeguarding employees, clients, intellectual property and proprietary developments. Yet, even finding mentorships or career paths to follow can be challenging because of the very nature of protecting access to sensitive data at all times.
In this conversation, we highlight recent trends in information security and showcase how you can create job opportunities in this field. You get insiders’ viewpoints on how to start an exciting career in a field where only 25 out of 100 job positions can be filled with qualified candidates.
You will learn:
- What are the leading trends in information security and the scariest hacks?
- What roles are most critical to you in your security practice?
- What innovative ways there are to map out a career in cybersecurity?
- How others have established themselves in this field and how you can do it too?
- Renee Ismail, VP Commercial Banking Identity & Access Management Transformation Lead, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Nada Noaman, VP & Deputy CISO, Warner Media
- Shira Harrison, VP IT, Amblin Entertainment and VP MESA Content Delivery & Security Associate
- Christina Aguilera, VP Engineering, Amazon Studios
Moderated by Nina Skorus-Neely