When: November 5, 2014 ; 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: Intercontinental Hotel, Century City, CA
“You the Person Meets You the Brand”
Tips for personal brand building for today’s Hollywood Executive
We all wonder what other people think of us as a person. But do we ever wonder what other people think of us as a personal brand? Yes, in today’s business marketplace everything and everyone is a brand — a business property that should communicate value, help us stand out from a competitive crowd and emphasize our unique strengths, skills and attributes. Especially in such an image-obsessed business culture as Hollywood — how can a women carefully craft and implement a personal brand strategy for her career? What are the proven tools, tips and techniques that will help all of us tell our story and control how we are experienced?
- Diane Burley, Chief Content Strategist, MarkLogic
- Tracey Garvin, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Heather Schlegel, Chief Consultant, Strategist, Filmmaker, CEO, The Purple Tornado
- Meiko Takayama, Founder, Advancing Women Executives
- Nadya Ichinomiya, Director, IT, Television Marketing & Research, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Rachel Souder-Arguedas, Project Manager, IT, Sony Pictures Entertainment
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 11 a.m. -12 p.m. Registration, Networking and Headshot Photographs
- 12 -1:30 p.m. Luncheon/Panel Session
- 1:30 – 2 p.m.: Table Talks led by WiTH Steering Committee
- 2 – 2:30 p.m.: Networking/Desserts/Headshot Photographs
- 2:30 – 5 pm: Smart Content Summit
- 5 – 6 p.m. Networking Reception
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR HEAD SHOT?
WITH has hired a portrait photographer to work throughout the day (11 am – 5: 30 pm) to offer as many attendees as possible a chance to update their professional headshots. These are being offered on a first come first served basis.
This second in a series of Women in Technology: Hollywood (WiTH) luncheons is being presented by the WiTH studio advisory board with the support of the members of the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA); it is as a complimentary event for members and their studio guests. Come prepared to learn from the experts and also share your experiences in your own personal branding table talk.
Special Bonus: Stay immediately following for MESA’s inaugural Smart Content Summit; this afternoon conference will focus on how leading media & entertainment companies are leveraging new content intelligence tools to streamline their productions and supply chains, while gaining unprecedented marketing data about how their content is being consumed. For more information click here