Women in Technology: Hollywood (WiTH), an organization that serves as a catalyst for the advancement of women in entertainment technology, has announced the nominees for its 5th Annual Leadership Awards, scheduled to be presented at the upcoming SoCal Women’s Leadership Summit being held on November 4th as part of The Infinity Festival in Los Angeles.
In honor of the winners of this year’s awards program, WiTH will be donating 100% of all revenues from awards sponsorships to local charity organization that consistently deliver on the same goals as the organization.
The WiTH Board of Directors selected this year’s nominees based on their service as technology-career role models and mentors in our communities, empowering women executives to be bold leaders.
Nominations for the 2022 WiTH Leadership Awards include:
- Theresa Alesso, President, Imaging Products & Solutions Americas, Sony Electronics
- Victoria Alonso, President of Physical, Post Production, VFX and Animation, Marvel Studios
- Rebecca Beam, Founder & CEO, Zavikon
- Albertina Cardiel Chavez, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Director and CyberSec Evangelist, Softtek Integration Systems
- Annie Chang, Vice President, Creative Technologies, Universal Pictures
- Hollie Choi, Managing Director, Entertainment ID Registry (EIDR)
- Anna Claiborne, Chief Technology Officer, PacketFabric
- Marcela Escobar-Alava (formerly Bailey), Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of Technology, The White House
- Eric Iverson, Director of Product Strategy, Amazon Studios
- Zorina Ohanian, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Distribution – Operations, Analytics & Strategic Initiatives, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Janice Pearson, Senior Vice President, Sales & Strategy, XL8
- Lian Li, Developer Relations, Loft Labs
- April Schneider, Executive Director of IT, TV Distribution, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Nina Skorus-Neely, Chief Executive Officer, Stirling and Vice President, WiTH
- Kelly White, Vice President, Consumer Experiences & Product Strategy, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution
Three winners will be ultimately selected in recognition of their executive leadership aligned to the WiTH Pillars:
• Professional Development – For leveraging resources near and far to broaden our collective expertise and assert ourselves as leaders.
• Networking and Mentoring – For fostering growth in our professional network: connecting, inspiring, and encouraging each other.
• Community Engagement – For being avid ambassadors of technology by encouraging young women to pursue careers in our field.
The final 2022 Award Winners will be announced in August and the Awards presentation will be made as part of the main-stage program . To help sponsor this charitable activity and to celebrate women’s technology leadership in Hollywood contact: [email protected] -or- for more information, visit: WiTHollywood.org.