Connection Corner is a two-part program that combines the dynamic of live content, in the form of a periodic video podcast, with the structure of an online resource library.
- The focus is on providing an informative and participatory space to explore concepts related to professional development.
- The broadcast cadence is Quarterly on Fridays at noon Pacific for an hour.
- The structure is 40-45 minutes of “presentation” followed by Q&A or engagement activities.
- We are striving toward a focused annual theme.
- The program has branding created by the MESA team and approved by this group.
- The broadcast introduction has a consistent format and appropriate branding and is presented by a WiTH Professional Development Committee Chair.
- The Connection Corner Resource Center is a subsite of the WiTHollywood.org site to support the video podcast.
- The contents include an overview of the program, the quarterly themes and the proposed topics, as far in advance as possible.
- It provides a discussion mechanism for the topics, both past and future – moderated for appropriateness.
- The broadcast supporting pages include the recording, an episode summary, a transcript, and a discussion.
- There a resource section to support the overall goals of the program, and provide space for more generic resources.
Consult our list of Past Events for access to recordings.